In an effort to provide a safe and healthy environment for staff and patients, Pediatric Center at Renaissance expects patients, parents and accompanying family and friends to refrain from unacceptable behaviors that are disruptive or pose a threat to the rights or safety of other patients and staff.
The following behaviors are prohibited and may result in your immediate dismissal from the practice:
· Physical assault or inflicting bodily harm.
· Rude behaviors in person or through written, verbal or electronic communication, including but not limited to the following: Profanity, harassment, offensive or intimidating statements or gestures and threats of violence.
· Racial or cultural slurs or other derogatory remarks associated with race, language, or sexual orientation.
· Requests that would constitute illegal or unethical behavior on the part of Pediatric Center at Renaissance.
We are making every effort to reduce wait times and make all of our patients' visits as stress free and enjoyable as possible. To assist in that goal, we have the following expectations.
· Please communicate all issues that you wish to discuss with the doctor at the time your appointment is scheduled, so that an appropriate amount of time can be allotted. If you do not do this in advance, another visit may be necessary so that the doctor can give all of their patients the time and quality of care they deserve.
· Please arrive on time for your appointment. When you arrive late you are taking up someone else’s designated time. This has a domino effect on every subsequent visit and is a contributing factor in long wait times. Arriving more than 10 minutes late may result in having to reschedule your appointment. At that point, you have given up your scheduled appointment and will be seen as soon as a provider becomes available.
· Please provide 24 hours notice of cancellation whenever possible. We understand that last minute situations arise. Any notification, even late notice is appreciated. You are also given the option to cancel your appointment when contacted by our automated appointment reminder system.
· Please ensure a parent or responsible adult attends all appointments with patients that are 17 years and below. This is necessary to obtain legal consent for all procedures and treatments, including vaccinations. A form to designate a responsible party to give consent in a parent’s absence must be completed. This form is available online or from front office staff.
· Please do not leave your children unattended. To ensure your children’s safety, we ask that you not allow your children to climb on the furniture in the waiting area or play at the water fountain.
· If your child has any of the following symptoms at the time of service, we ask that you remain in the sick lobby: rash (of any kind), fever, cough (slight or mild), congestion, sore throat, ear infection, diarrhea, vomiting, and/or stomach ache. Our well lobby is intended for patients without any sick symptoms who are in clinic for check ups, immunizations, ear piercings, or any other non-contagious condition (are asymptomatic).
· Please take all wet or soiled diapers with you when you leave. Bags are available upon request.
PLEASE BE COURTEOUS WITH THE USE OF CELL PHONES AND OTHER ELECTRONIC DEVICES. WE RESPECTFULLY ASK THAT YOU PUT YOUR DEVICES AWAY WHILE INTERACTING WITH THE STAFF, MEDICAL ASSISTANTS, AND PROVIDERS. VIDEO AND/OR SOUND RECORDING AND PHOTOGRAPHS ARE PROHIBITED UNLESS PERMISSION IS GRANTED.
Pediatric Center at Renaissance
5300 N G St., Ste. 140, McAllen, TX 78504
(956) 686-6100 - Office
(956) 686-6115 - Fax
Copyright © 2020 Pediatric Center At Renaissance - All rights reserved.
Due to an overwhelming number of new patient requests, we are unable to accept patient transfers at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience.