1. Waiting rooms will be closed until further notice.
-Please call our office when you arrive and you will be checked in over the phone.
2. We ask that you only bring the child that has an appointment to the clinic.
3. We ask that only one parent/guardian accompany the patient. We allow for both parents for newborn/infants under the age of one.
4. Masks are required by everyone in clinic.
5. Social distancing measures are in place.
6. Good hand hygiene is encouraged throughout the clinic. Hand sanitizer is located throughout the clinic, including at the entrances and in the exam rooms. Additionally, sinks are located in all restrooms and all exam rooms.
7. Separate sick and well clinics have been established to provide distance between sick and well children.
8. Additional cleaning measures are being utilized. All exam rooms are cleaned with disinfectant between patients. Additional daily cleaning measures have been implemented focusing on increased cleaning frequency for high touch areas throughout the clinic.
9. All staff are screened daily for COVID-19 symptoms. We will not allow employees to work when showing visible signs of COVID.
10. All patients and guests will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms and exposure prior to entry.
11. To reduce risk of exposure, we recommend that anyone in a high risk category for COVID related illness find an alternate guardian to accompany your child to visit.
12. We encourage everyone to get their flu shot now. Don't wait.
13. We have implemented telemedicine services to accommodate as many patients as possible without the need to travel to the clinic.